CHANGE – EVOLUTION
- The change in an individual inevitably involves a change in the community.
Never speak of yourself without give you the opportunity to change. – Gurdjieff
– “Life is a stream that we try to stop in certain forms stable and … where you actually disperses and disintegrates or bind you and binds you to choke. “” (L.Pirandello)
– “What we oppose resistance persists. Accept What can be changed ..” (C.Jung)
– “Only by changing the instant change what is the flow of your life” (Eros Poet)
– To understand and live today, you must forget everything about yesterday. Continually die each Recent experience, keeping you in a state of awareness of CIOs ‘THAT’ (B. Lee)
The two main rules that are the basis of life itself are: 1) the change is inevitabile2) all try to resist change (Deming William Edwards)
– To be masters of themselves in front of the change is equivalent to finding nirvana – Shunryu Suzuki
– The meaning of life lies in the fact that it must be “experienced”, not handed down and conceptualized nor stiffened in a model system (B. Lee)
– The spirit and the mind will never grow if we allow others to take over our place, to judge our experiences, and decide what needs to be right or wrong … (B. Lee)
– The change can be quickly and easily …
– “To change something, build a new model that makes the old reality obsolete” – Buckminster Fuller
– “How can I change? If I feel depressed I will sing. If I feel sad laugh. If I feel fear I will throw into the fray. If I feel inferior I will wear new clothes. If I feel uncertain I will lift up my voice. If I feel poverty I will think to the future prosperity . If I feel incompetent I will think to past successes. If I feel insignificant I will remember my goals. Today I will be master of my emotions. ” (Og Mandino)
– Nothing is constant except change … – Reality is a dynamic process in continuous and irreversible evolution characterized by changes … – Buddha
– “When you change the way you look at things …. the things you look at change …”
– You’re young only as much as the last time you changed your ideas. – T. Leary
– IF YOU WANT TO CHANGE YOUR DESTINY CHANGE YOUR ATTITUDE (Amy Tan)
– Do not try to change your life, change your attitude towards life. – Lama Gangchen
– A man can not change the world but Pius spread a message that will change the world (D. Icke)
– If we do not change direction, you probably will end up where we’re headed “Chinese proverb
– Any change in our mental states is reflected in the breath and the body. This phenomenon also works in reverse: changing the patterns of breathing is altered in the same way also the emotional state. (Deepak Chopra)
– If there is anything we wish to change in the child, we should first examine it well and see if it is something that we had better change ourselves. – Jung
– The biggest mistake is to believe that man has a permanent. A man is never one. He constantly changes. Seldom remains the same even for one hour. – Gurdjieff
– “In life you have to have three things:
1 – The “peace” to accept the things I can not change
2-The “courage” to change what can be changed
3 – The “wisdom” to distinguish the two “
– Evolution may be needed only one who is aware of his situation and the possibility of change, and realize that he does not use the powers and wealth can not see. And it is in the sense of taking possession of these powers and these riches that evolution is possible – Gurdjieff
Most people pulls back the face of change. Does not love him, why change is to take a step in unfamiliar terrain. (Neale Donald Walsch)
Whatever it is just over … is also a beginning. (Neale Donald Walsch
There is always a way out, even in the worst moments. (Neale Donald Walsch)
Every change is good. There are no negative changes. All changes are made for your own good. (Neale Donald Walsch)
– Imagine the relationship between a microscopic cell and our entire body. The presence or absence of a cell does not change anything in the life of the body. We can not be conscious of it and this can have an influence on the life and bodily functions. Exactly in the same way a distinct individual is too small to affect the life of the organism cosmic, with which he is located (as regards the size) in the same ratio that has a cell with our whole organism – Gurdjieff
Dedicated to-conformists, the rebels, the troublemakers, to all those who see things in a different way:
They do not have the rules, will ‘regolamentii and have no respect for the status quo. You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify you, but the only thing that you can never do ‘ignore them’ cause they can change things, ’cause they do human progress. And while some may call them crazy it we see genius, because ‘only those who are crazy enough to think they can change the world REALLY CHANGE THE
- In a better society, made up of people more understanding, no one will change you. – Osho
– Life is something for which there is no answer, which must be understood from moment to moment: the answer that we could find would inevitably conform to the schema of what we think we know (B. Lee)
– “Never doubt that a small group of citizens aware and determined to change the world … At the bottom is so that has always gone “(Margaret Mead)
– “Change is the law of life and those who insist on always look only to the past or focus only on the present can be sure to miss the future” – JF Kennedy
What is the most flexible form of a parasite? Idea … An idea has the power to build a city … to change the world and rewrite the rules. (Christopher Nolan)
The world must not be put in order, the world is order incarnate. It’s up to us to find a way to insert ourselves harmoniously in it. (Henry Miller)
– “There is no self to be made and there is nothing to change or transform. All attempts made to free us from the grip of thought merely perpetuate itself, trapping us more and more, and all the efforts we make to improve ourselves by forgiving, positive thinking or negative awareness, meditation, the spiritual or religious, social reforms, policies only reinforce the self: the only freedom possible is to get rid of the idea of freedom “- Gopala Krishnamurti Uppala
– You should understand that what you are doing is totally meaningless. You can change the techniques, you can change the teachers, but the basic teachings and essentially you are using to reach your destination are themselves the obstacle, no matter what the teacher you are following. If you put the teachings into question, unfortunately you have to question even the teachers themselves – but then the question arises: “It is I who am mistaken something one day be able to understand.” I say that if you can not understand today, you will not understand anything tomorrow either. True understanding is the lack of understanding of the request – now or tomorrow. Gopala Krishnamurti Uppala
– …. everything depends on everything, all things are connected, there is nothing to separate. All events follow so the only way they can take. If people could change, everything could change. But they are those that are, and accordingly things, they are also those which are – Gurdjieff
– When you know the truth in your head, does not change. When you perceive in the body and spirit, begin to change. – Anthony de Mello
– “Only one thing has to change in our lives so that we can achieve happiness: that on which we place our ATTENTION.” – Greg Anderson
If God gave us eyes only front is perhaps because in life we must not ever look back ..! – Hector Leone
Life begins at the end of your area of tranquility.
Life is change and when there is nothing that changes, there is nothing that lives. Everything that lives moves. The change is therefore inevitable. It is the nature of life itself. (Neale Donald Walsch)
– People want to stop suffering, it is true, but is not prepared to pay the price, to change, to cease to be defined as a function of his beloved suffering. – A. Jodorowsky
– The real change, the real revolution is abandoning the known for the unknown … where there is no authority and where you could go to meet the complete failure, replace the well-known something that we know is not a change. – J. Krishnamurti
– Our thoughts, though good, are false pearls until they become actions. Take action if you hope for change! … Be the change you want to see in the world. – Gandhi
A better planet is a dream begins to be realized when each of us decides to improve himself. (Gandhi)
– People come and go, so counting on you … and a few others
Honest is the one who changes his mind to tune the truth. (Dishonest is the one who changed the truth to tune your thought. (Arabic proverb)
– “There are always two choices in life: to accept conditions in which we live or take responsibility for changing them” Denis Waitley
approsimativo list of the things that people care about:
– Things that never happen = 40%;
– Things that belong to the past and you can not change = 30%;
– Senseless concerns about our health = 12%;
– Various concerns, insignificant = 10% – real problems, legitimate = 8% in short as much as 92% of the things the average person worries are a waste of valuable time
– This message dedicate it to idle.
To all those who see things differently.
You can quote them. Disagree with them.
You can glorify or vilify them, but the only thing you can not do is ignore them.
Because they can change things.
And while some may call them crazy, we will see genius.
Because only those who are abbastastanza crazy enough to think they can change the world, change it really. (Steve Jobs)
– Those who never change their opinions you love more than love veritàJoseph Joubert
“The change should be a friend. Should happen as planned, not as a result of an accident,” Philip B. Crosby
“We need to change anything not to change anything,” Giuseppe Tomasi
Few are large enough to change the course of history. But each of us can change a small part of things, and the total of all those acts will be written the history of this generation. (Robert Francis Kennedy)
– What’s in the memory is not as if there had never been, because the memory is simply a recording … and the recording can also be changed (Y. Ueda)
* Why ‘change the world when we change ourselves?
– Do not change yourself, love one another as you are. Do not try to change others: Love all as they are. Do not try to change the world: it is in God’s hands and He knows it. And if you understand that, everything will change beautifully in his time and in his way. Let yourself be carried away by the current of life with light baggage – Anthony de Mello
Life evolves reaching ever higher levels of complexity. Life could not go back, even if he wanted. It ‘unable to do so. Now, it is true that it may seem that he is regressing. It might seem that the changes are not “the better.” But, in fact, change can only be for the better, otherwise would not occur. (Neale Donald Walsch)
– “Change before being forced to do it” – Jack Welck
“It is not the strongest species in sopravvvivere, nor the most intelligent, but the species that responds better to change” – Charles Darwin
– “Only those who are crazy enough to think to change the world, change it really” – A. Einstein
– Those who complain are those who want to avoid changing himself, but pretends to be the other to change or Reality – F. Marchesi
– There are varying degrees of learning: 1. Acquire new information 2. Acquire new concepts 3. Learning to do something 4. Learn to act more effectively 5. Change view of reality 6. Transform. See to what degree you feel comfortable in learning and then make a small step towards the highest degree. “Alexander Carli.
– The external circumstances are not so difficult to change, but the inner lethargy is centuries old. Unconsciousness is so primitive, its roots so deep, that we need a total determination on your part, a tremendous determination, commitment, deep involvement. You have to risk it all out. Otherwise it will not be possible to transform yourself, you will always be the same. – Osho
“In all organisms, including humans, there is a constant flow aimed at the realization of construction of its intrinsic possibilities, a natural tendency to growth.” Carl Rogers
“He who rejects change is a real architect of decay and decline. The only human institution which can reject progress is the cemetery” – Harold Wilson
“A man who prides himself on never changing opinion is one that is committed to always walk in a straight line, a fool who believes infallibility. Actually, there are no principles, there are only events, there are no laws, there are only circumstances: the superior man marries the events and circumstances to guide them. ” – Johann Wolfgang Goethe
– If you pull too much will break the string of a guitar, but if you leave it too loose will not play … Learning is Changing … the path of enlightenment lies in the Via di Mezzo … is the line between all opposite extremes. (Buddha)
– The essence of life is the free movement of the spirit (B. Lee)
– Since life is a continuous process, it must flow in this process and find out how achieve and expand (B. Lee)
Here are pazzi.I Disadattati.I contestatori.Quelli always in place sbagliato.Quelli who see things so diverso.Non love regole.E not rispoettano status quo.Puoi praise, disapprove, you can not believe loroPuoi glorify or vilify them. But what we can not do is ignorarli.Perché they are the ones who change things … Inventano.Immaginano.Curano.Esplorano.Creano.Ispirano.Mandano mankind forward. Maybe necessarily have to be pazzi.Altrimenti how you look at a blank canvas and see a work of art? Or sit in silence and hear a music that has never been made? If some see crazy, we see the genio.Perché people so pazzeDa consider changing mondoSono those that change. (Steve Jobs)
Have no fear of perfection. I do not ever reach. (Salvador Dali)
BELIEFS / BELIEFS
I have no doubt … because I have no certainty
.. Any certainty of the mind is a yoke for the conscience .. Asking questions … opens the door through which consciousness can see beyond the momentary and illusory certainties that the mind likes to fix …
… The answers are only relevant for the human mind …
And .. are a double edged sword because they can in turn reschedule other certainties that limit the freedom of conscience ..
certainties are just the flags that the average individual showcases the importance to delude himself that his self-image plays in the socio-political-religious-spiritual … (Zewale Rovesta)
– I can believe anything provided it is incredible enough – O. Wilde
– People think they are free but are only free to believe it. – Jim Morrison
“Nothing great was ever achieved except by those who dared believe that something inside them was superior to circumstances.” Bruce Barton
Believe is the strongest power of man. E.Blumenthal
When you see the complexity of what you thought was simple, then you will see the simplicity of what to expect complicated. – Jamey Andreas
If for a moment we could do with unconditioned mind that we have been taught to believe, we could see that not only is not true, but it is also absurd ..
The biggest mistake you can make is to believe he is alive … when in fact you’re sleeping in the waiting room of life … (Waking Life)
Beliefs are in themselves a barrier, no matter which kind they are, true or false. (Osho)
“The way we categorize something determines what we believe in our neurology. Incorniciamo Like us so we become. What we organize internally in-shape. Psychologically We are organized through our frames of belief, our frames of values, our frames of identity, decision frames. frames of mind that we are the games we play “- Michael Hall
We have more faith in what we imitate than in our creations – B. Lee
Living for the love of life: You have to realize the fact that you simply “live” not “live with”. (Bruce Lee)
– The last illusion is the belief that they have lost all hope. – Maurice Chapelan
– “The supreme happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved, loved for who we are, or rather, in spite of what we are.” Victor Hugo
– In the search for truth, it is necessary that investighiate independently, not relying on the views of someone else or just a book – B. Lee
“Do not you ever love someone else, you love what’s themselves in him, or who believes there is” – F. Pessoa
Not the conviction, not the method, but the perception is the way of truth. It ‘a state of awareness of natural, flexible and non-critical (B. Lee)
Think about the past in terms of memory of events and pleasant, fruitful and satisfying. Think of this in terms of challenges and opportunities, and rewards you will get with the application of your talents and your energies. As for the future, it is a time and a place where every worthy ambition that is going to have at your fingertips. (B. Lee)
– The belief that happiness is a feeling that does not last long is totally wrong. Happiness are not moments, but it is a eternal (Fabio Volo)
– The belief (or belief systems) allow the mind to stop functioning. A non-functioning mind is clinically dead. Believe in nothing. – T. Leary
– # The word believe is a difficult thing for me. I think not. I have to have a reason for certain assumptions. Even if I know one thing does not mean that one has to believe it. – Jung
Each piece of ancient beliefs that falls down like an old and rusty armor, getting lighter and lighter and more able to celebrate your life freely, right now, you’re pointing to a direct encounter with the truth. Less luggage you have and the easier it is to happen. – Osho
– No victor believes in chance. Nietzsche
– Faith is a beautiful thing, but to implement their beliefs means giving proof of force. Many are those who raise their voices as the fury of the waves, but they live a life of emptiness and stagnant as a stinking swamp. Many raise his head above the peaks while the spirit lies dormant in the darkness of the caves – Kahlil Gibran
– Observe your reactions to each episode of the day, look at your beliefs. Ask yourself! Are you willing to question your beliefs? If the answer is no, then you are full of prejudices and react mechanically. – A. De Mello
The supreme illusion of man is his belief that he could do. everyone thinks they can do, … , But nobody does anything. Everything happens. – Gurdjieff
I ask you not to believe anything that you can not verify it for yourself. “- Gurdjieff
– Do not believe anything, no matter where you read it or who said it, even if I told you, unless it is related to your reason and your common sense. – Buddha
– Beauty is the only thing which the power of time can not harm. The Philosophies fall away like sand, beliefs succeed one another, but what is beautiful is a joy for all seasons and a possession for all eternity. – O. Wilde
– The oneness of all life is a truth that can be fully understood only when it is eliminated forever the false notion of an individual self, with a destiny separate from everything! (B. Lee)
– “You have to discover yourself, what you want to do, and believe it.” Barbra Streisand
– Hope in the present. There are times when it is difficult to believe in the future when you do not have enough courage. When this happens, concentrate on the present, grown happiness of small things will not return until the courage. Open your hearts to the beauty of the next moment, next time, the promise of a good meal, a good night’s sleep, a book, a film, the possibility that tonight the stars will shine and tomorrow it will be sunny. Sink roots into the present until you hear in you the strength to think about tomorrow. ARDIS WHITMAN
“In the province of the mind, what is believed true or it is, or it becomes within the limits established by empirical and experimental. These limits are beliefs to be transcended … so any belief that is not a limitation that can be overcome because the human mind has no limits. “
——> “Whatever you believe to be true is true or becomes in his mind, to some extent that can be determined experimentally and experiential. These limits, in turn, are beliefs to be transcended. The limits of their beliefs determine the boundaries of possible experience. So every achievement and recognize a limiting belief, you have to examine it and move on. In the provinces of the mind there are no limits. ” (John Lilly)
Be prepared to understand, to listen, to question your entire belief system. – A. De Mello
The man is a machine. everything he does, all his actions, all his words, thoughts, feelings, beliefs, opinions, habits, are the result of influences and external impressions. – Gurdjieff
Where do the findings? Born from the minds that seek other avenues that break the mold and “split” to see how things are done there. If you really want to discover new things you off the beaten track and venture nell’inesplorato. You have to let go of all instruction booklets and directions to use what you have in an original way. A discoverer follows the rules, but they are changing, unexpected and seemingly meaningless. In music, this principle is called regula absurda, and is used by composers to impose rules “absurd”, outside of the normal conceptions of harmony and melody in order to open new perspectives that otherwise would never have come to mind. – (M. Paccagnella)
Do not give faith to the old manuscripts, do not believe a thing because your people believe it or because you have to believe everything from your infanzia.Ad apply your reason, when you have analyzed, if you think it’s good for all and for each, then credetela, live it, and live it to help your neighbor in turn. – Buddha
He who believes only what he sees or has been seen by “many” stops its evolution and is forced to live a future limited to what he has seen or been seen in the past.
– In a group of people who wash in teams, limiting beliefs
one person may have strongly pessimistic
extremely limiting effects on the experiences that will live the whole team.
And vice versa …
– Hope is the sad consolation of those who are unable to believe.
Reality participates in the realization of any desire for anyone as long as you enter into communion with the Reality of intent, provided that is aligned with their own beliefs and the beliefs of anyone who may be involved – F. Marchesi
Reality is possibilist, this is what makes the Fantastic, Intriguing, mysterious, beautiful, exciting, Divine! Everyone can do what he knows of his Reality choose, who knows how will that be know and believe. – F. Marchesi
– Who said that love is a dream was the first to say that dreams should never believe … Jim Morrison
– The man has absolutely no need of general ideas and beliefs that give meaning to his life and allowing him to find his place in the universe. – Jung
“I really want that you do not take my words as they are commonly taken and understood – as if they had a meaning, as if you trasmettessero information. I have nothing to say, but I have much to share with you. Zen says: consider all the words sublime and great teachings as your deadly enemies. Avoid them, because you have to find your source. You do not have to be a follower, an imitator. You must be an individual original you have to find your own innermost being, without guidance, without the use of sacred texts.’s a dark night, but supported by the intense focus of research, you will come inevitably dawn. Anyone who has burned the intense focus of research, saw the sun rise at the end. Others simply believe . those who believe are not religious, simply avoiding the great adventure of religion, but merely to believe. ” – Osho
– The truth of a statement has nothing to do with its credibility, and vice versa.
– Beliefs, most of the lies are dangerous enemies of truth. – Nietzsche
– The constant assertion of belief is an indication of fear. – Krishnamurti
– He knows nothing and thinks he knows everything. This is clearly predict a political career. – G. B. Shaw
- “Being miserable is a habit. Being happy is a habit.’s Your choice.” Tom Hopkins
Your habits show who you are. (Wayne W. Dyer)
– “Our happiness depends on the mental HABITS that we grow. Then exercised in happy thoughts EVERY DAY. Develop the habit of happiness, and life becomes a continuous party.” Norman Vincent Peale
– Every single act we do for acquired habit is a port for any external will to ours. – Every time we think we have understood everything become completely blind. – Every time we take things for granted we put ourselves at the mercy of events … be thoroughly reviewed all that you have decided to be and to have, and break away altogether, to be able to continue the journey. (Anonymous)
– “Sow a thought and you reap an action, sow an action, you reap a habit, sow a habit and you reap a character, sow a character and you reap a destiny.”
– We are what we repeatedly do, therefore excellence is not an act, but a habit – Aristotle
– The love that renews itself every day becomes a habit and becomes slavery – (Gibran)
“Trying to change people’s habits and way of thinking is how to write in the snow during a blizzard. Every 20 minutes you have to start all over again. Only constant repetition will be able to create change” – Donald L. Dewar
“Good habits, once assimilated, are difficult to change just as bad” – Robert Puller
– <E ‘STRANGE LIFE, IF YOU REFUSE TO ACCEPT ANYTHING EXCEPT THE BEST, THE OFTEN GET> (S. Mougham)
Why do not we think?
The thinker thinks habit, repeat, copy, all this generates ignorance and pain. Any habit implies lack of sensitivity. Awareness generates order, does not create habits. Trends tenaciously rooted can generate only numbness. Why are we indifferent? Because we are not able to think? Why it is hard to think, get upset habits, meet resistance, you may be tempted to act against models now institutionalized. Thinking is feeling seriously, find a choiceless awareness can lead to unknown depths: the mind, placed in front of the unknown, rebels. So he took refuge in canpo the known and goes from one thing to note here another well-known, from a habit with another habit, a pattern of thought to another thought pattern. The mind that clings to the known will never abandon him to discover the unknown. Realizing that it is hard to think seriously about the thinker takes refuge in the habit, in the copying of old patterns, afraid to think, and then creates models that would justify his indolence. As the thinker is afraid, his deeds are born from fear, and when the thinker sees that his actions are bad, would like to change them. The Thinker fears its own creations, but as he is no different from them, in fact fear itself. The thinker is fear, and ignorance is the cause of the pain. The thinker may be subdivided into endless categories of thought, but the thought is still one with the thinker. The efforts that the thinker takes to be or to become are the real cause of conflict and confusion. – J. Krishnamurti
- You can not teach anything. It can only help you find the wisdom within themselves – G.Deckter
– Experience is the most difficult type of teacher: Before you do the ‘test, then you learn the lesson. – O. Wilde
– My teaching is simple, straight to the point: live from moment to moment, you die in the past, do not project any future … enjoy the silence, the joy, the beauty of this moment. – Osho
– To internalize the teachings of personal growth is not enough to put them into practice, but also must know how to teach …
– The fact that men do not learn much from history is the most important lesson that history teaches us. – Socrates
– All those who are unable to learn they began to teach. – O. Wilde
– Experience has taught me this: if you wait for the perfect moment, where everything is safe and secured, it may be that that moment never comes. And then you do not climb mountains, you do not win races and you reach happiness. (Maurice Chevalier)
– “A child can always teach an adult three things: 1) to be happy for no reason 2) to always be busy with something 3) to demand with all his might that want to” Paulo Coelho
– Teaching others, you will learn about yourself – Gurdjieff
– Who knows how to do, do. Those who can not do, teach.
“Many people are used to taking life, situations, people, too seriously, they tend to take everything into tragic. To get rid should cultivate an attitude, more free, more peaceful, more impersonal. It is learning to see from ‘high human comedy without too emotionally participate, to consider the life of the world as a play in which everyone plays their part. This should be recited in the best way, but without identifying completely with the character who personifies “(Roberto Assagioli )
Life teaches us: life itself is our teacher, and we are in a constant state of learning (B. Lee)
– “My teaching has no copyright. You are free to reproduce, disseminate, interpret, misinterpret, distort, alter it. You can make what you like, you can also claim to be the authors and do not need to ask or my consent, or the permission of anyone else. “- Uppala Gopala Krishnamurti
The sale of thoughts and feelings is the worst form of prostitution, even more degrading than the body can be seen on the sides of the road.
Prostitution is often triggered by the same psychological education system in which one lives (school, family, parish …), which – taking advantage of unawareness of young victims and ingare – uses various methods to penetrate their virgin psyche and shape in his own image and likeness.
Another form of subtle intellectual prosituzione, this time with victims mature and aware, is the one that consumes the world of work, politics, journalism:
- Is the typical theater to keep their jobs IN EXCHANGE FOR …
- Is NOT lose some € IN EXCHANGE FOR …
- The success or sell a book, a newspaper, IN EXCHANGE FOR ….
- Appear on television IN EXCHANGE FOR …
Of course, nothing dramatic, sometimes you need to compromise: we in our little prostituiamo us daily to get some small benefit or to avoid some flaws.
This intervention does not want it to be a reaction moralizing or an attack on the extreme servility, but only an invitation to reconsider the small mechanisms through which every day there is subtracted a slice of individual freedom, a bit of human dignity;
grant a slice here, a slice there and then you end up with entirely nullified their dignity and their rights!
This is an invitation to reflect your neurons, released from the round of profit and exploitation to which they were subjected:
the mind and heart are not property, or property that you can sell to the right and needless in preparation for a return material or transcendental (salvation, heaven), and if you lose your head today and tomorrow lose heart in the end you will also lose your life!
The psychological emancipation from exploitation is a long and difficult process that few choose to take, and that few are able to implement even more. The vast majority will never question their own beliefs, does not change nor want to change their nature, prefers to boast of immense value and convey the great truths.
Distance as well for the ignorant (those who DO NOT KNOW or have problems understanding), but it’s horrible to see people SA, but pretends not to understand, not to know. This is the thing that horrified and scared more …
WERE YOU THERE ‘A DIAMOND PURE
Each of us comes to life in the form of a pure, shimmering, shining, beautiful DIAMANTE, and while growing up, however, for the sorrows and disappointments of life, the beauty of our diamond is hidden by a layer as p
IU or less often impure material, what we call in some occasions armor or armor. This layer protects us but at the same time prevents the diamond to shine.
As adults exposed to the conquest of life, to show us happy, strong, emotionally evolved, we are obliged to paint the layer of impure material with a beautiful and brilliant white paint. So our diamond will be suppressed not only by the impurities of life, but also by an impermeable layer of makeup to cover flaws or what we now consider such. So we go around to show this nice layer of varnish that every now and then peels off and we ritocchiamo the better.
It’s harder to touch up the mask and always wear life or it would be easier to break it down and always show our natural brilliance and purity, even if this would mean more to life or emotions show vulnerable on occasion even in the eyes of well some still smeared in white paint?
I leave you the answer to this question.
APPLY DAILY THE MANIFESTO OF THE SPIRIT RAISED:
In a world that is, SLOW
In a noisy world, Yeah SILENCE
In a world stressed, calm down
In a world of coarse, be THIN
In a world hard, be FLEXIBLE and SOFT
In a gray world, use all COLORS
In a confusing world, seeking Equlibrio
In a world vulgar and harsh, be NOBLE and MOOD SWEET SPIRIT of
In a nutshell:
In a world that is below (put), Yeah RAISED
THE BANK OF TIME
Imagine there is a bank that every morning the sum of 86,400 credits to your account.
Each night will erase any amount ‘of your balance that you were not able to use during the day.
What would you do?
Ritireresti or spend it all to the last penny every day, of course!!
Well, each of us has an account in this bank.
His name? TIME.
Every morning this bank credits you with 86,400 seconds.
Every night this Bank cancels and how lost any amount ‘of this credit that you have not invested in a good purpose.
This bank does not maintain balances it ‘allows transfers. Every day you open a new account.
Every night eliminates the balance of the day.
If you do not use the daily deposit, loss and ‘yours.
You can not ‘back down.
There are no credits to deposit tomorrow.
You must live in the present with the filing today.
Invest in this way to get the best in health, happiness’, in success.
The clock continues on his way.
Get the most out of every day.
Optimize your time!
To realize the value of one year, ask a student who has lost a year of study.
To realize the value of one month, ask a mother who gave birth prematurely.
To realize the value of one week, ask the editor of a weekly.
To realize the value of one hour, ask the lovers who are waiting to meet.
To realize the value of one minute, ask someone who has just lost his train.
To realize the value of a second, ask someone who just avoided an accident.
To realize the value of one millisecond, ask an athlete who won the silver medal at the Olympics.
From the value at any time at your disposal … Time waits for no one!
(From “if only it were true” by Marc Levy)
Move with the mind .. and thinks with the body ….
A Spring need to cut the “dead wood” …. things that take away energy, unnecessary things that are part of the world fake, even helping to create it.
[May each day be a new Spring ...]
Do not allow others to live your life
If you do not know what the night how do you know what is the day?
the obsessive need for stability is a measure of their mental imbalance …
[....... How little balance nell'ossessionante search for security, the fixity of things or situations. Who does not see the eternal change is destined to a life in trouble and an early death ...]
You can not get to without going through the supernatural nature
“A man is rich in proportion to the number of things he can afford to give up” …
There are people who would pay to sell “Victor Hugo
… try not to be a prisoner of your technique, your vision, your belief / idea / impression, whatever it is …
We often justify looking enemies where none exist. Most of the time the first cause of our misfortunes we are, with our choices easy and cowardly …
“Every now and then slows down and … wait your soul, and you’ll see that that sense of emptiness will disappear … where waiting ‘in the right places, those that vibrate the strings of the soul itself.”
Speaking of .. Nature .. “We live in the midst of her, and we are strangers. It speaks continually with us, and there betrays his segreto.Agiamo constantly about her and do not have, about her, no power.” (J.W.Goethe)
.. That your body is not only a support for the head … or vice versa!
Some despise so much to stay with nothing … and unfortunately with what we are trying to build …
“The evolution is gradual manifestation of latent potentialities”
sometimes we’re so accustomed and used to the virtual emotions that our actions tend to be so inconsistent as to pass from our lives unnecessarily
.. “Way of doing good”, “politically correct” terms .. only to pronounce them already corrupted the noble soul …..
the paradoxical thing is that our society is no longer afraid to go into a forest in a metro station …
1 – WHO FLY, IS POWERFUL
2 – WHO IS POWERFUL CAN FLY
3 – WHO DO NOT FLY IS A COWARD
1 – One who knows how to use imagination, mmaginazione active, creativity, as if it were flapping their wings and Soul s’innalzasse in flight, seeing with new eyes always the Beauty of the landscape that surrounds it.
2 – Who is brave, bold, and has passed the opposites of petty dualism, will also be able to scale wuthering, stand among a thousand peaks and throw from there to new frontiers, broaden perspectives, bypassing the petty constraints and limitations imposed by mental chains.
3 – Conversely, those who strip in the slums (like a good lick), submits (to the poor dictates of a political or religious) and performs submissively any order of authority, which is a Vile driven by jealousy hinders those who are intent on flying to heights inaccessible to him, he’s a coward envious that pulls the ankles those who contemplate the reality of higher dimensions, is a coward who can not stand the idea that there might be someone who does not drag on the same level or do not put on their knees as he does, constantly, worshiping golden calves.
And now some taste of Celtic wisdom.
“In the lives of countless beings there are infinite ways.
So the heart of these infinite ways lies at the heart of the infinite beings.
Countless times in a day the infinite beings choose infinite ways.
Some beings learn, over the course of many lives,
infinity is one, and all the streets are the Way.
They, spreading knowledge and harmony,
consoling and refraining from judgment
choose for themselves and for others the noblest of paths.
In this way they are losing and finding forgiveness;
gain freedom and dominate the entire universe
with the light of their hearts. “
“We are only pollen in the wind. The essence of things is changing and everything is changing. Whoever clings to the customs is only a fool. The heart of the eternal is not eternal desire situations. Do not be afraid of anything and live the elusive present time. The Rule determines that everything is born, lives and dies, and that this is his eternity. If this is not your own terms, it is better for you to leave the path. Do not fear anything and experience the magnificence of life as death, with compassion and courage. “
“The measure things with your limited point of view is a behavior that leads to selfishness. No wave in the ocean moves alone. So if you want to be wise scoopin wisdom around you and if you want your wisdom endures continually compare it with others. “
your flame latent
is very powerful
do not need a license
just give your heart and mind
transition into the light immanent
Softly and …
Thank Grace Shining
in the Mirror
his pulse re-animates everything and everyone,
its flow flowing through our veins
Feeling the All in All
this is what we have come to “re-member”
… Palpitating in harmony
resonate with the rhythm of magic
and we are the tongues of fire dancing on the ocean
every day a match burns
and goes into the Great Bonfire
“Thousands of lofty spirits have come this Way before us. Do not throw shame on them and ourselves unworthy before showing us by their example, but we recognize their work and appreciate the blessing of their experience. They constantly watch over you with kindness and you have beside you along the uneven path, always. The thank several times during the day and night is a wise behavior. Do not rely too much, though, for their work. Remember that your personal experience is more valuable than any story or any knowledge. Things have their seasons and these are often not included. Taking too much reliance on the words of others you may be disappointed, as well as act in the wrong way. The Ancients and our ancestors in the spirit are our memory and our flesh. “
“If you suffer, do not blame anything or anyone. If you really want to blame someone, blame yourself because of your inability to ignore the suffering. Difficulties are a great blessing. They are like the roughness of the upstream life-saving to the climber. As you reach the top of a mountain without a hitch? More rough encounter, the more they will lead in the top of the climb, becoming your support. Rather than waste time cursing the darkness, is ‘the wisest thing to do: go’ to open the window. “
“The way of the Druid requires that between the word and the thoughts, feelings and actions there is total unity. Then put into practice the concepts of neutrality, refraining from judgment, indifference to wealth, extermination of egoism, pursuit of truth, love for all beings, with courage, perseverance and confidence. “
And now a collection of aphorisms from the Sutta Nipata:
HAVING UNDERSTANDING OF THE NATURE OF ALL LINKS
AND NOT ANY MORE BRAMANDONE
STRIPPED FROM SELF
FREE against lust, from the worries and agitation BODY
EQUIPPED of self-control
BALANCE IN CHARACTER
OVER ALL MENTAL CONFUSION
HAVING A CLEAR VIEW OF THE PHENOMENA
Refraining lust ORNAMENTS FROM THE SENSES
NOT EMBRACING NO OPINION
LOOKING AT THE RIGHT BEHAVIOUR
FREE, greed, ANGER AND JEALOUSY
Resolute and INTENT TO SUPREME GOOD
HAVING EXPERIENCED THE VANITY OF VARIOUS FORMS OF EXISTENCE
THERE is NO MORE hatred IN MY HEART
A NOTHING ASPIRO
BECAUSE I HAVE REACHED THE OPPOSITE RIVA (… that and the POSTING NON-ATTACHMENT)
I HAVE REACHED THE PEACE imperishable
BALANCE IN THE DANGERS AND INTREPID IN FRONT OF THE DEATH
FREE AND FAIR proceed FOR THE ROAD TO HEAVEN
IF YOU BELIEVE YOU HAVE UNDERSTOOD THE MEANING OF LIFE, THAT MEANS YOU’VE GOT IT
The beauty of life … is his “Being” “No Sense” …
The life he slams highly dogmas absolute and universal truths
THE BEST TRAVEL … AND ‘THE INTERIOR:
What better journey, at times, to turn away from ourselves and yet find ourselves DEEPLY
“A GLOBE THAT DO NOT CARRY THE ISLAND OF UTOPIA
not even worth a look
because it omits a region that humanity tends.
And when you look out and lands,
spare a region better, makes you sail.
Progress is the realization of utopias. “
No matter what you think you can do or can not do it …
Of course you’re THINKING, WRITING or SPEAKING TOO and “DOING ENOUGH”
discover how good it feels to let you go and get carried away by the beautiful river which they have …
you will surely be amazing places unless you do not want to alter the course of the water …
very difficult thing “;-)
If you feel you want to do … something … flaw … avoid thinking about it, trust that feeling in my stomach … avoids browse them with head … almost never works ))